Greetings of the GIS Day and welcome to the main event of day 3!
Have you played a treasure hunt game before? You might have played. But have you played treasure hunt in the context of GIS? Join us for extreme fun.
Note: Before starting the quiz, you may take a tour and visit all the pages of our website. It will be very helpful for you to guess the answers.
Rules and Instructions:
- There are a total of 5 questions in the game.
- The goal is to hunt for the questions (hidden in the QR Codes) from the hint provided and choose the correct answers.
- You will need to install either of the two apps, Google lens or QR code scanner to help you solve the clues.
IOS people, this link is for the Google app, the Google app has google lens inbuilt.
- To get the questions, we have provided the QR code on different pages of our website.
- The passwords are to be typed in lower case letters only (when required).
- Question 1-4 carries 5 marks each and the final question carries 10 marks. So, you will get your score out of 30.
- You will compulsorily need 2 devices to play this game, a laptop, and a mobile (one for scanning the QR Code and another one for playing the game).
- The time limit is 20 minutes.
- Read the procedure clearly and then start hunting for the questions.
- There are in total 5 questions in this treasure hunt. Hints for all 5 questions are given below. You need to guess on which page, from our website, the question is hidden.
- Once you guess that page correctly, you will find a few QR Codes on that page, out of which only one QR Code will lead to the question. You need to hunt for the accurate QR Code which will take you to the question. You need to guess the correct answer to that question from the below-given options against each hint.
- You need to repeat the same steps for all 5 questions and guess the correct answers from the options given below.
- But the twist is in the 5th Question as the 5th pdf will be password protected. Exclusively for this question, you need to hunt for the password first (the Hint-5 will lead you to the page which will lead you to the password, once you scan the correct QR Code) and then search for the question (after scanning the QR Code) on the other pages of the website from the hint given in the same QR Code (which has the password). Once you find the 5th pdf, you need to type the password (in lower case) which you found in the previous QR Code, and then only you will be able to see the 5th Question.
So what are you waiting for? Go, start hunting for the questions. All the best!