The rule for map-making Competition.
- Only one map entry is allowed per participant.
- Group participation is not permissible
- Follow the map layout as provided below. You will have to mention some of the important map inferences inside the layout.
- Along with the map layout, a document of min 250-300 words should be submitted mentioning the Data sources, GIS software used, names of visualization techniques/ tools used for preparing the map, and a brief explanation/methodology.
- You can choose any topic from
- Sustainable environment
- LULC change
- Urban sprawl
- Urban infrastructure…..or any other topic of your choice.
- It is mandatory to use at least one GIS dataset from our Website Data Repository (link for data page). Along with this, any other dataset can also be used
- You can use any GIS tool or visualization technique to portray your analysis.
- The deliverables are to be submitted on the link provided below either in a single .pdf format containing the map layout and the write up.
To Download Template Click : Here