Night-time Light Remote Sensing (NLRS) means acquiring visible light at night of land/water in cloudless conditions. Terminologies are the technical/special terms used in the field of study. Terminologies plays an important role in understanding the concepts of Night Light Remote Sensing.
It’s time to boost your knowledge and explore this domain of remote sensing of nights which is Night Light Remote Sensing.
So, are you ready to tease your instincts and put your mind at work? Enter this quiz to find out! We have created several questions for you to answer and have some fun exploring this new topic.
Rules and Instructions:
This quiz consists of 10 questions and each question in the quiz is of multiple-choice format of one mark each.
- Read each question carefully and click on the button next to your response to give the answer.
- The total score for the quiz is based on your responses to all the questions.
- All the questions are mandatory.
- Time limit for the quiz is of 10 minutes.
- Click on the submit button to end your quiz.
All the best!
This Post Has One Comment
Nice question to understand the knowledge about the terminologies of night remote sensing