There’s a lot to be explored about our planet “Earth” when the sun sets, and the lights are turned on. Seeing from space, our planet comes alive with those glittering lights. A unique measure of the lightning brightness of the earth is observed with the help of Night Time Lights datasets from space during the night.
It’s time to boost your knowledge and explore the less familiar domain of remote sensing of nights which is Night Light Remote Sensing.
So, are you ready to tease your instincts and put your mind at work? Enter this quiz to find out! We have created several questions for you to answer and have some fun exploring this new topic.
Rules and Instructions:
- This quiz consists of 10 questions and each question in the quiz is of the multiple-choice format of one mark each.
- Read each question carefully and click on the button next to your response to give the answer.
- The total score for the quiz is based on your responses to all the questions.
- All the questions are mandatory.
- The time limit for the quiz is of 10 minutes.
- Click on the submit button to end your quiz.
ALL THE BEST! HAPPY LEARNING!